Glaser n : United States physicist who invented the bubble chamber to study subatomic particles (born in 1926) [syn: Donald Glaser, Donald Arthur Glaser]
Notable persons with this surname
- Sam Glaser, musician
- Barney Glaser, (Barney G. Glaser), see Grounded Theory
- Chris Glaser, writer and minister
- Donald A. Glaser, Nobel prize winner in physics
- Elizabeth Glaser, AIDS activist
- Milton Glaser, graphic designer
- Paul Michael Glaser, actor
- Rob Glaser, founder of RealNetworks, Inc.
- Robert Glaser, educational psychologist
- Robert Glaser, founder of Hot Web Holdings Ltd
- Tompall Glaser, American country music singer
- Vladimir Glaser, Croatian theoretical physicist.
glaser in German: Glaser (Name)